Australia Wide Service
Lowest price guarantee
100% Australian Stock
The Mitel 5302 IP Phone is a slim two-line, dual port phone which is ideally suitable for entry-level workers. It is specifically designed for users requiring access to basic telephony and messaging services. It is also fully equipped with 2 Lines with LED indication, 3 Fixed feature keys, 4 Programmable keys, volume/adjustable ringing control and message waiting indication. In addition, this IP phone model is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professional refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new. This phone comes with 15 months warranty.WARRANTY
This item comes with 15 month warranty.FEATURES
• Dual PortWHAT'S INCLUDED
• Compression support: G.711, G.729
• 2 Lines with LED indication
• 3 Fixed feature keys: hold, redial, transfer
• 4 Programmable keys: speed dials, features access codes, paging, conferencing, voicemail access etc.
• Message waiting indication
• Paging & page receive capability
• Set to set paging
• Incoming call visual indication
• Volume control
• Adjustable ringing control
• Adjustable speaker (paging) volume
• Speaker for receiving pages
• Multiple powering options (802.3af compliant)
• Wall-mountable (optional)
• ADA-compliant (HAC handset)
• Telephone baseIMPORTANT
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.