Mitel 5324 IP Telephone in Black 50005664
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Mitel 5324 IP Telephone is a dual mode multi-line IP phone with full duplex speakerphone and a hands-free operation. This IP phone is specifically designed for communications-intensive companies that require a converged IP infrastructure to deliver productivity and customer-enhancing applications and services to the user's desktop.
The Mitel 5324 IP Telephone is a dual-mode multi-line IP phone with a full-duplex speakerphone and hands-free operation. This IP phone is specifically designed for communications-intensive companies that require a converged IP infrastructure to deliver productivity and customer-enhancing applications and services to the user's desktop. The 5324 IP is ideal for managers, professionals and teleworkers as well as contact centre or help-desk agents. It has two-line by 20 characters white backlit graphics display with contrast control and auto-dimming, twenty-four programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators (for speed dialling, line appearances, feature access) and three context-sensitive soft keys for intuitive feature access.
If you are looking for an alternative Mitel Phone, you may check the Mitel 5320 IP phone we have at The Telecomshop.
You may also check all the Mitel IP Phone models we have at The Telecomshop.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitised and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• 2 line x 20 character white, backlit display with contrast control and auto-dimming
• 24 programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators
• 10 fixed feature keys - volume control, hold, superkey, message, speaker, microphone, transfer, conference, redial, cancel
• Browser-based desktop user tool programming for easy access to telephone system features
• Hands-free speaker function (full duplex)
• Message waiting indicator, integrated headset jack
• Hearing aid compatible, desk/wall mountable
• Dual mode supports both SIP and MiNet protocols
• Dual 10/100 Mb switched Ethernet ports accommodates a collocated PC
• Power via PoE (802.3 af) or 48VDC Ethernet/AC Power wall adapter (sold separately; see drop down option above)
• Mitel Wireless LAN Stand and Gigabit Ethernet Stand support
• Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
• This phone requires a system to operate.
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.