Mitel IP 5224 Telephone in Black 50004894
Warranty :15 Months
Designed for the enterprise power-user, the Mitel 5224 IP Phone provides robust features and functionality needed for todays professional. The 5224 IP Phone is dual mode, dual port with a multi-line display and provides users fast and easy access to the features and applications enabled by Mitel IP Communications Platforms (ICPs). The 5224 IP Phone is designed for users within the enterprise that require an expanded range of programmable features.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitised and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• Ideal phone for teleworkers and ACD agents or supervisors
• Support for SIP and MiNET Protocols
• 24 programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
• Hold, Superkey, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer/Conference, Redial, Cancel
• Three context sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
• Two line, 20 character white, backlit, graphics display, with auto dimming
• Superkey programming for easy access to telephone system features
• Dedicated headset jack
• Speed calling
• Call hold (Place/Retrieve)
• Call transfer
• Do Not Disturb
• Call Forward
• Conference call setup
• Voice mail access large message waiting lamp
• Browser-based desktop configuration tool
• Last number redial
• Multiple powering options (802.3 af compliant)
• Power over Ethernet support for IP Programmable Key Modules (PKMs) and the Line Interface Modules
XML support for applications development
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Line Cord
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.