Nortel 1210 IP Phone
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Nortel IP Phone 1210 is one of the desksets in the exciting Norte 1200 IP Phone Series that come pre-programmed with key features used by today’s small and medium businesses.
The Nortel 1210 IP Phone is a single line standard-level desktop for basic communication needs. A great choice for lobbies, lunch rooms or other common areas.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitised and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• Single line IP Phone
• Supports up to eight fixed telephony keys, four
• context-sensitive soft keys and two shortcut/feature keys
• 3 lines x 24 characters and 143 x 32 pixel display with anti-glare screen
• Superior audio quality leverages some of the latest technologies to ensure crystal-clear conversations
• Four-way navigation cluster with Enter key maximizes user choice and flexibility in navigation
• Integrated headset and speakerphone
• Simplified communications - the most commonly used Nortel Business Communications Manager (BCM) and Nortel Communication Server 1000 features come preprogrammed on all IP Phone 1200 Series sets. You can also customize the sets from hundreds of BCM and Communication Server 1000 telephony features.
• Integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet switch with LAN and PC ports
• Supports 802.3af standards-based PoE and local AC power via power adapter
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.