Nortel Meridian 3902 IP Phone M3902
- Buy 5 for $28.50 $31.35 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for $27.00 $29.70 each and save 10%
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Nortel Meridian M3902 Telephone is designed for light telephone use with more feature requirements. Great for areas like manufacturing and warehouses. The M3902 introduces the display based interface and hands-free capability to a single line phone. Enhancements such as self-labelling keys, "Smart" Mute and a host of user selectable options make this a powerful single line set. The M3902 also increases its capabilities by supporting a cartridge accessory that conveniently snaps into the back of the phone.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professional refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.WARRANTY
This phone comes with 15 months warranty.FEATURES
• Call Log : Redial, Applications, Shift
• Intuitive two-line x 24-character display
• Interactive soft keys for quick access to numerous features
• 6 fixed feature keys
• Ready for use with a headset - Supports amplified headsets
• Telephone base
• Curly Cord
• Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.