Nortel NTDU96 i2007 Colour Screen IP Telephone
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Nortel IP Phone 2007 unveils an exciting and advanced user experience with the desktop IP Phone. The multi-line IP Phone 2007 comes standard with a large 5.7” diagonal, color touchscreen, enabling the presentation of a wide array of information and applications to both customers and colleagues.
The Nortel IP Phone 2007 unveils an exciting and advanced user experience with the desktop IP Phone. The multi-line IP Phone 2007 comes standard with a large 5.7” diagonal, color touchscreen, enabling the presentation of a wide array of information and applications to both customers and colleagues. Leveraging services provided by the Nortel Application Gateway 2000, the IP Phone 2007 display can present multimedia content to enhance the user communications experience, including visual voicemail, broadcast alerts such as company news and emergency notifications, promotion of guest services within hospitality environments for revenue generation as well as other customized applications desired by the organization. The result is a desktop IP telephone that becomes a strategic asset — driving personal productivity, enhanced customer service and increased revenue opportunities for your business.
You may also check all the Nortel IP Phone we have at The Telecomshop.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.
• Large 5.7" color touch screen LCD display
• Flash downloadable firmware
• Text and icon keycaps for global deployment
• Expansion module support
• IP call recording
• Navigation cluster
• Headset support
• Four soft keys
• SIP ready
• 12 programmable line/feature keys (Nortel Communication Server dependent) and four dynamic state-sensitive soft function keys
• Supports both prepackaged and customized multimedia content from external application gateways
• Softkey access to administration tools including initial configuration, network and local diagnostic and user preference menus
• Provides for power options with compliance to the IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet standard and local AC power via a universal power adapter
• Built-in amplifier supports amplified and un-amplified headsets
• Manual setting of 10 Mbps and 100 Mbps connections supported for legacy switching equipment that does not perform auto-sensing
• Desktop or Wall Mountable
• Compatibility: Communication Server 1000, 2000, and 2100, Meridian, Business Communication Manager 50/200/400, Multimedia Communication Server 5100/5200, Media Gateway 1000B Expansion, Survivable Remote Gateway, IEEE 802.af Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 2, AC: Nortel Approved 48VDC, 0.52A
• Size: 11.26" x 6.77" x 6.57"
• Weight: 2.65 lbs.
• Codec: G.711a/u, G.729a/b, G.722, and G.723.1
• Protocol: E.164 Dialing, and SIP
• Powered via 802.af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Telephone base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.