Patton SN4118/4JS4JO SmartNode 4 FXS & 4 FXO VoIP Gateway
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Patton SmartNode 4118 is an analogue VoIP Media Gateway that can support 4 FXS and 4 FXO telephone connections. Use to add PSTN, Phone and/or Fax connectivity to your existing VoIP Infrastructure.
The Patton SmartNode 4118 is an analogue VoIP Media Gateway that can support 4 FXS and 4 FXO telephone connections. Use to add PSTN, Phone and/or Fax connectivity to your existing VoIP Infrastructure. Connecting to any analog phone, fax, or PBX, the SN4110 is an effective and flexible solution for toll-bypass, remote/branch office voice connectivity, and enhanced carrier services.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
• 4FXS and 4 FXO ports - Compact, reliable stand-alone VoIP gateway with different port options. Supports simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports.
• Advanced Local Call Switching - Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
• Complete SIP and T.38 support - Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem handling, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723, etc.
• Easy Management & Provisioning - Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
• Outstanding Interoperability - Proven integration for voice and T.38 fax with 3CX®, Asterisk™, PingTel™ and other leading IP PBX systems and soft switch vendors.
• Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service - A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers
• Up to 4 simultaneous VoIP or T.38 fax calls
• H.323v4, SIPv2 (B2BUA capable, multi-instance, simultaneous support of multiple registrars and direct IP dialing)
• SIP call transfer, redirect
• DTMF in-band & out-of-band
• All tones programmable (dial, ringing, busy)
• CODEC G.711 a-law/mu-law, G.723, G.729ab
• G.726, G.727. T.38 fax relay (9.6 k, 14.4 k)
• G.711 transparent fax and bypass
Call Switching and Services
• Virtual interfaces
• Regular expression based call routing and number manipulation
• Number blocking
• Digit collection, distribution and hunt groups
• Transparent line extension
• Fallback Routing: Soft fallback to alternative route(s)
• 2-wire Loopstart on RJ-11/12
• Short haul loop 1.1km @3REN
• EuroPOTS (ETSI EG201188)
• Programmable AC impedance, feeding, ring and on-hook voltage
• Caller-ID FSK and ITU V.23/Bell 202 generation
• 2-wire Loopstart on RJ-11/12
• Programmable impedance, ring detection, tone detection, disconnect supervision
• Caller ID detection
• One 10/100 Ethernet port
• DHCP Client
• Access Control Lists
• Traffic Policing
• IEEE 802.1p, TOS, DiffServ labeling
• IEEE 802.1Q, VLAN tag insertion/deletion (simultaneous support of multiple VLANs)
• IPSEC, IKE, AES/DES/3DES Encryption (optional)
• Web/HTTP, CLI with local console and remote Telnet access
• TFTP configuration & firmware loading
• SNMP MIB II and product MIB
• Secure Mass provisioning for both firmware and unit/subscriber configuration
• Built-in diagnostic tools (trace, debug, call generator)
• CPU Motorola MPC870 @ 66MHz
• Memory 32MB SDRAM/8MB Flash
• Power 100–240 VAC (50/60 Hz)
• Power dissipation 4-12W, model dependent
• 1 x Patton SN4118/4JS4JO SmartNode 4 FXS & 4 FXO VoIP Gateway
• External UI Power
• Quick start guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.