Patton SmartNode Enterprise Session Boarder Controller SN5301/4B/EUI
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Patton SN5301/4B/EUI SmartNode Enterprise Session Border Controller enables Universal SIP Trunking and provides a single Integrated Access Device with features like IP Routing, VoIP and IP Security and a SIP registrar for survivability.
The Patton SN5301/4B/EUI SmartNode Enterprise Session Border Controller connects to the IP-PBX or UC system in the Enterprise’s LAN and to an Internet telephony service provider (ITSP), creating a single conduit for multimedia components including voice, video, and data. The Patton SN5301/4B/EUI enables protocol conversion between two networks to solve interop problems for devices using SIP TCP signalling only.
You may also check all the Patton Session Border Controller models we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
• IP Routing: Policy Based Routing, Protocol Based Routing, Packet Length Routing, Packet Filtering
• QoS and Security: Deliver secure, toll-quality voice communications with Patton’s UpStreamQoS with adaptive traffic management and shaping as well as policy based routing and extended ACL capabilities.
• Full Telephony Features: SessionRouter allows flexible call routing and numbering plan adaptations, CLIP/CLIR, hold, transfer, 3-way conferencing (Roadmap) and much more.
• SIP Registrar: License is included in ALL eSBC products.
• WAN Access: Support for G.SHDSL EFM/ATM 4-wire and 8-wire interfaces
• Access link redundancy: Through USB port, using 3G/4G Cellular Modem module
• Trinity OS: Patton's Linux based multi-service OS with call-control and signaling features
• Flexible mounting options: Desktop and integrated wall-mount options in a compact modern enclosure
• Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service: A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers.
• VoIP Features: SIPv2/SIPv2 over TLS, Inbound SIP Registrar, B2BUA Abilities
• IP Addressing & Routing: NAT/NAPT, DHCP Client/Server/Relay, DNS Relay/Server/Client, SNTP Client , IPv4/IPv6 dual stack, Full Policy Based Routing (PBR) Support, PPPoE
• Security: Stateful Firewall, Extended ACLs, Radius & TACACS+ Authentication, SSH/TLS
• Switching and Quality of Service: IEEE 802.1D, 802.1Q/802.1P, Link Scheduling
• Capacity: 4 simultaneous channels, upgradeable up to 60***
• Voice Processing: Codec G.711 a-law/mu-law,, G.722-64k, G.723, G.729ab, G.726, G.727. T.38 fax relay (9.6 k, 14.4 k), G.711 transparent fax and bypass
• Management Features: SNMP v1, v2, v, Telnet/SSH/RS-232, HTTPS/HTTP/TFTP ZeroTouch Provisioning, SYSLOG, TACACS +, TR-069, TFTP, HTTP, and, HTTPS File Management
• Temperature: Temp: 32–104°F (0–40°C)
• Humidity: Humidity: Up to 90% (non condensing)
• Physical and Power: 7.3 x 6.6 x 1.62 inch, 181g (0.4 lbs), 0 to 50° C, External PSU AC: 100 to 240 VAC
• Compliance: FCC Part 15A, CE Mark
• Patton SN5301/4B/EUI SmartNode Enterprise Session Boarder Controller
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.