Patton SmartNode Enterprise Session Border Controller Router SN5551/4BIS4JS8VHP/EUI
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Patton SN5551/4BIS4JS8VHP/EUI SmartNode Enterprise has the ability to generate the configuration file quickly and easily via the web wizard.
The Patton SN5551/4BIS4JS8VHP/EUI SmartNode Enterprise a connect a wide range of IP-PBX products to SIP Trunk service providers. With its integrated security features such as SIP TLS, SRTP, Stateful Firewall and secure provisioning, it protects LANs from Internet attacks and fraud. The SN5551/4BIS4JS8VHP/EUI features a proprietary OS where it uses proprietary Trinity software.
You may also check all the Patton Session Border Controller models we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
• BRI & FXS/FXO interfaces: 2 or 4 ISDN BRI S0/T0 and 2 or 4 FXS/FXO ports. 4 -8 G.722/G.711 or 4 T.38 calls simultaneously. Includes SIP TLS/SRTP.
• SIP Registrar: License is included in ALL eSBC products.
• Advanced Local Call Switching: Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry-leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fall back to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
• WAN Broadband Access: VDSL 2 & ADSL2+ and G.SHDSL-EFM/ATM Broadband WAN interface.
• Network Monitoring: Embedded Packet Smart Agent for network monitoring and assessment 24x7.***
• Auto-Provisioning: Secure zero-touch provisioning (HTTPS) for ease of use.
• Proprietary OS: Utilizes proprietary Trinity software for enhanced security.
• Access link redundancy: Through USB port, using 3G/4G Cellular Modem module
• Ease of Use: Patton's Web Wizard is a time-saving tool for fast and reliable installation.
• Full VoIP protocol support: SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS, ISDN, DSS1, QSIG**, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP Security with SRTP, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
• Outstanding Interoperability: Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, soft-switch vendors, and major IP-PBX manufacturers.
• Call Capacity: 4–8 simultaneous G.722 / G.711or T.38 fax calls
• Voice Signaling: SIPv2 & SIPv2 over TLS, SIP call transfer, redirect, Overlap or en-bloc dialing, DTMF in-band, out-of-band, Configurable tones
• FXS Connectivity: 2 or 4 FXS ports, RJ-11/12, 2-wire Loopstart, Long Reach FXS—10 km @ 3REN load
• Weight: 450g (15.9 oz)/<600g (metal)
• Plastic chassis 2BIS/2FXS: 8.2W x 1.3H x 6.5D in. (20.8W x 3.4H x 16.5D cm)
• Metal enclosure 4BIS/4FXS: (with rack mount option): 11W x 1.5H x 6.1D in (28 W x 3.9 H x 15.7 D cm)
• Environment: Operating temperature: 32– 104°F (0–40°C), Operating humidity: up to 90%, non-condensing
• Quality of Service: PacketSmart™ Network, Assessment & Monitoring**
• ISDN: 2 or 4 BRI S0 ports, RJ-45, NT/TE configurable per port
• Patton SN5551/4BIS4JS8VHP/EUI SmartNode Enterprise Session Border Controller Router
• Plastic chassis
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.