Patton SmartNode Enterprise Session Border Controller SN5571/2E30VRHP
Warranty :12 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Patton SN5571/2E30VRHP SmartNode Enterprise Session Border Controller can also be used to do VoIP call transcoding for up to 16 calls.
The Patton SN5571/2E30VRHP SmartNode Enterprise Session Border Controller is the solution for service providers and network integrators looking for a VoIP product that matches up to ISDN standards in terms of features and quality and solves SIP to SIP interoperability issues. The Patton SN5571/2E30VRHP will be the service demarcation point for SIP Trunk service providers.
You may also check all the Patton Session Border Controller models we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
• From 15 to 30 VoIP Calls: 1 or 2 ISDN E1/T1 PRI ports. Up to 30 simultaneous G.722, T.38 or G.711 ISDN to VoIP calls.
• Full VoIP Protocol Support: SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS, ISDN, DSS1, NI-2, QSIG, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP Security with SRTP, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
• Full Telephony Features: SessionRouter allows flexible call routing and numbering plan adaptations, CLIP/CLIR, hold, transfer, 3-way conferencing (Roadmap) and much more.
• Complete Access Routing: Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with auto MDI-X. Ethernet Layer 2 switching and bridging. Access router with NAT, Policy Based Routing, Stateful Firewall,PPPoE, DHCP, DynDNS
• Management & Provisioning: Web-based management, WEB Wizard, SNMPv3, command line interface, auto-provisioning, separate config domain support, secure provisioning for configuration & software upgrades
• Outstanding Interoperability: Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, softswitch vendors, and Asterisk™ IP-PBX
• Class A Compliance: All models with external (EUI) power supply
• High Precision Clock (HP) Option: DECT PBX interoperability and improved fax performance with Stratum 3 CO quality clock (HP)
• Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service: A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers
• Voice Signaling: SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS, SIP call transfer, redirect, Overlap or en-bloc dialing, DTMF in-band, out-of-band, Configurable tones
• ISDN: 1 or 2 E1/T1 PRI ports*, RJ-45 (NE/TE), DSS1, Q.921, Q.931, NI-2, HP High Precision Clock, Stratum 3 CO Lifeline Bypass Relay*, Optional QSIG support**
• Environment: Operating temp.: 32–104°F (0–40°C), Operating humidity: up to 90%, non-condensing
• Voice Processing: G.722, G.711m/A-law, G.723.1 (6.4Kbps), G.729, 729a, 729ab (8 kbps), G.726 (16, 24, 32, 40 kbps), G.168-2004 echo cancellation (128 ms)
• Plastic Enclosure (eSBC) Dimensions: 8.2 x 1.3H x 6.5D inch (20.8W X 3.4H x 16.5D cm)
• Plastic Enclosure (eSBC) Weight: .15.9 oz. (450 g)
• Patton SN5571/2E30VRHP SmartNode Enterprise Session Boarder Controller
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.