Plantronics MS200 NC Aviation Headset 92382-01
Warranty :24 Months
Australia Wide Service
Lowest price guarantee
100% Australian Stock
The Plantronics MS200 headset is a commercial aviation type of headset which has an ultimate lightweight and compact design as it comes with an advanced technology that delivers comfort and reliability. It has a built-in noise-cancelling microphone which is located at the end of the adjustable boom that offers a clear and uninterrupted communications between the air and the ground and it also provides an unmatched audio quality on both ends as it used for extreme demands. Its compact under-the-ear was thoroughly designed to ensure comfortable fit for a long hours of wearing.
NOTE: 8-12 weeks ETA from Order
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.WARRANTY
This item comes with 2 years manufacturer's warranty.FEATURES
• Clear voice transmission between commercial pilots and air traffic control
• Comfortable enough to wear all day
• Conveniently portable and easily stowed due to compact design
• FAA approved
• Noise-cancelling microphone
• Single ear piece facilitates pilot/co-pilot communications
• Ultra-lightweight, in-ear design
• Plantronics MS200 NC Aviation Headset
• 1 x Cable with 2 connectors (receiver and microphone)
• Carrying Case
• User Guide
This headset requires a connection cord, and in some cases an amplifier, compatible with the phone you wish to use it on. If you do not have a cord/amplifier, please check compatibility or contact us for assistance.
Please click this link to see if you phone is compatible with this headset > Compatibility Checker
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.