QNAP 4GB CEL-J4125 4 Bay No-Disk NAS TS-453D-4G
Warranty :36 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The QNAP TS-453D-4G supports PCIe expansion, multi-cloud backup, cloud storage gateways, 4K HDMI output and real-time transcoding, alongside expandable storage capacity and feature-rich apps to perform as a cost-efficient, reliable 2.5GbE NAS.
The QNAP TS-453D-4G is a 4 Bay NAS, Intel Celeron Gemini Lake J4125 Quad-core 2.0GHz with 4GB DDR4 RAM. The new-gen Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) trend has driven higher bandwidth demands for wired and wireless network connections. The QNAP TS-453D-4G not only provides modern businesses with an excellent NAS solution to upgrade to 2.5GbE environments for productive daily backup/restore tasks but also provides gamers with ample storage for their vast game collections. Up to 5 Gbps transfer speeds can be made by setting port trunking with the two built-in 2.5GbE ports. The TS-453D also supports PCIe expansion, multi-cloud backup, cloud storage gateways, 4K HDMI output, and real-time transcoding, alongside expandable Storage capacity and feature-rich apps to perform as a cost-efficient, reliable 2.5GbE NAS.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 36 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Dual 2.5GbE ports accelerates file sharing across teams and devices or gaming storage applications.
• PCIe expansion allows for a Multi-Gig 10GbE or 5GbE network card, or a QM2 card to add M.2 NVMe or SATA SSDs for caching.
• 4K media playback and real-time transcoding; directly watch videos on an HDTV via HDMI 2.0 (4K @60Hz) output.
• HBS provides comprehensive backup and data recovery; QuDedup deduplicates the data at the source to reduce storage space usage, bandwidth usage, and backup time.
• Cloud storage gateways realize hybrid cloud applications by working with the cache space reserved on NAS to ensure low-latency data access to the cloud.
• Hosts multiple virtual machines and containers to execute different applications in one NAS device.
• CPU: Intel Celeron J4125 quad-core 2.0 GHz processor (burst up to 2.7 GHz)
• CPU Architecture: 64-bit x86
• Graphic Processors: Intel HD Graphics 600
• Floating Point Unit: Yes
• System Memory: 8 GB SO-DIMM DDR4 (2 x 4 GB)
• Maximum Memory: 8 GB (2 x 4 GB)
• Memory Slot: 2 x SO-DIMM DDR4
• Drive Bay: 4 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s
• 1 x QNAP TS-453D-4G
• 2 x Ethernet cable
• 1 x Power cord
• Flat head screw (for 3.5" HDD)
• Flat head screw (for 2.5" HDD)
• AC Adapter
• Quick installation guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.