Qnap Alpine AL-324 quad-core 1.7GHz 9 Bay No Disk NAS TS-932PX-4G
Lead times may apply. Please call 1800 909099 or chat with our sales team for alternatives.
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The QNAP TS-932PX-4G fits nine drive bays into the size of a 5-bay NAS. With five 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s drive bays and four 2.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s bays, the TS-932PX provides the ability to create an HDD/SSD hybrid infrastructure to boost application performance.
The QNAP TS-932PX-4G fits nine drive bays into the size of a 5-bay NAS. With five 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s drive bays and four 2.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s bays, the TS-932PX NAS provides the ability to create an HDD/SSD hybrid infrastructure to boost application performance.
With two 10GbE SFP+ and two 2.5GbE LAN ports, the TS-932PX supports next-generation networks for empowering bandwidth-demanding applications and providing smoother file access and sharing.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Two 10GbE SFP+ and two 2.5GbE RJ45 network ports empower bandwidth-demanding tasks and accelerate file sharing.
• HBS provides comprehensive backup and data recovery; QuDedup deduplicates the data at the source to optimize storage and bandwidth usage, while reducing backup times.
• Snapshots record your system status, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.
• Cloud storage gateways realize hybrid cloud applications by working with the cache space reserved on NAS to ensure low-latency data access to the cloud.
• Qtier™ auto-tiering technology and SSD caching enable constant storage optimization.
• Increase the storage capacity of the TS-932PX with QNAP TR RAID expansion enclosures or TL JBOD.
• CPU: Alpine AL-324 quad-core 1.7GHz
• Pre-installed memory: 4 GB SODIMM DDR4 (1 x 4 GB)
• Maximum memory: 16 GB (1 x 16 GB)
• Drive Bay: 9
• Drive Compatibility: 5x 3.5-inch+ 4 x 2.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s
• Hot-Swappable: Yes
• SSD cache support (SSD not included): Yes
• PCIe: Yes
• Form factor: Tower
• 2 5GbE (RJ45): 2
• 10GbE (RJ45): 0
• 10Gb SFP+: 2
• USB: 3
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 182.7 × 224.6 × 224.1 mm
• Power supply unit: 120 W
• Power Consumption (in operation): 49.43 W
• Max concurrent connection (CIFS): 1500
• RAID support: RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, JBOD, Single
• 1 x Qnap TS-932PX-4G
• 1 x Ethernet cable
• 1 x AC Adapter: PWR-ADAPTER-120W-A01
• 1 x Power Cord
• 32 x Flat head screw (for 3.5" HDD)
• 24 x Flat head screw (for 2.5" HDD)
• 2 x Drive tray keys
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|Qnap TS-932PX-4G Data Sheet||Download|