EPOS | SENNHEISER SC 165 USB Wired Binaural Headset with 3.5 mm Jack and USB-A Connectivity 508317
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Sennheiser SC 165 USB Headset has a sleek minimalistic design and great sound for calls and multimedia make this a convenient single solution for all your audio needs. Large leatherette ear pads provide immediate comfort and passive noise reduction
The Sennheiser SC 165 USB is a double-sided headset with 3.5 mm jack and detachable USB cable, optimised for flexible UC professionals working on both PC and mobile devices. This headset has a bendable boom arm that can fold discreetly into the headband when not in use, giving a more streamlined appearance. Experience a natural listening experience with the Sennheiser Voice Clarity and noise-cancelling microphone optimize speech intelligibility and an in-line call control unit enables seamless call management.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Sleek design - Looks as good in the office as on the daily commute - with sleek contemporary design and a bendable boom arm that folds discreetly into the headband.
• Great sound - Sennheiser HD stereo sound (available on double-sided variants) - for calls or listening to music while working.
• Plug-n-play connectivity - Easy plug-n-play connectivity - with USB.
• Travel-friendly - Easy transportation or storage, thanks to an innovative fold-flat ear cup design.
Certified for Skype for Business - Yes
ActiveGard® Technology - Yes
EU Noise at Work limiter - Yes
Sennheiser Voice Clarity - Yes
Noise-cancelling microphone for optimal speech transmission - Yes
Microphone frequency range - 100 – 10,000 Hz
Speaker type - 100 – Dynamic, neodymium magnet
Speaker frequency response - 20 – 20,000 Hz
Sound pressure - Max. 115 dB SPL
• Sennheiser SC 165 USB Headset
• Acoustic leatherette ear pad mounted on headset cable/detachable call control USB A
• Carry pouch
• Safety guide
• Quick guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.