Snom 12-Line Professional IP Phone with 3.5" Colour Display SNOM-D785W
Warranty :36 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The SNOM-D785W is an executive-level IP Desk telephone that is ideal to use for small to large business enterprises. It runs on open SIP communications protocol that gives you freedom of choice in VoIP platforms.
The SNOM-D785W is an executive-level IP Phone that is ideal to use for small to large business enterprises. It runs on open SIP communications protocol that gives you freedom of choice in VoIP platforms. It provides a wide range of features and functionalities such as supports up to 12 SIP line registrations, 3.5" colour LCD display that shows call and phone information, 24 programmable, self-labeling function keys (6 per page, 4 pages), and a second 300x100 LCD display on the bottom right corner that allows the user to set up the programmable keys. In addition, the D785 also has Bluetooth support for headsets, a USB port for optional Wi-Fi/DECT or storage support, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and PoE support.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 36 Month Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Dual Ethernet ports (GigE)
• EHS adapter support
• Support for up o 3 D7 expansion modules
• USB Port for Wifi and DECT support
• Support for up to 12 SIP lines/accounts
• Soft bumpers to "mute the handset click"
• SIP and PCAP trace in phone
• Remote management: TR-069/TR-111
• Auto-provisioning and redirection
• Best-in-class audio
• Colour: White
• Communications Protocol: SIP
• SIP Lines: 12
• Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
• PoE: yes
• Additional Interfaces: USB
• Bluetooth: yes
• WiFi: with optional USB dongle
• Expandable: up to 3 Snom D7 expansion modules
• Telephone base
• Curly Cord
• Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
• User Guide
This is an IP Telephone. It requires an IP account from your provider. Your IP provider will be able to provide credentials to load into your phone. If your provider requires certain firmware to use this phone on their network please contact us before purchasing.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.