Startech 330 Ft. HDMI Over HDbaseT Extender with RS232 Extension ST121UTPHD2
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The StarTech ST121UTPHD2 is a standardized, zero latency, video distribution technology that’s revolutionizing HDMI distribution. HDBaseT uses an advanced method of modulation that enables you to distribute uncompressed HDMI audio and video along with additional signals such as 100BaseT Ethernet, IR, RS-232 serial, and power over cable.
The StarTech ST121UTPHD2 extends HDMI up to 330 feet (100 Meters) over a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable. The extender supports Ultra HD and Full HD resolutions (4K / 1080p) with support for 3D and the accompanying 7.1 digital audio. For added versatility the transmitter and receiver can be used to transmit IR and RS232 serial communication over the same cable. The versatility of this video extender makes it an ideal solution for digital signage applications.
You may also check all the networking items in various brands we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Extend More with HDBaseT - The extender offers HDBaseT technology with HDMI, IR, and RS232 control in a single CAT 5 extender kit, for complete end-to-end control. Offering greater versatility than traditional HDMI extenders or HDMI cabling alone HDBaseT is the clear choice for every integrator and system designer. The IR extension enables you to operate your display and an IR-enabled source device, such as a Blu-ray player or TV Set-top box, from either end of your extension.
• Astonishing Picture Quality from an Impressive Distance - With the A/V industry quickly adopting 4K as the new high-resolution video standard, long-range video distribution can be a challenge with standard HDMI cables beginning signal degradation at 30 feet.
• Simplify Your Setup - This extender has been specially crafted for a smooth, tidy installation. HDBaseT technology allows for single cable installation, for seamless integration using existing CAT5e or CAT6 infrastructure, avoiding the hassle of running multiple cables, while reducing potential failure points. Mounting hardware is also built-in to both the extender and receiver for discrete, professional mounting.
• Inputs Transmitter: 1 x HDMI Type A, 1 x DB-9, RS-232, 1 x 3.5 mm, IR
• Inputs Receiver: 1 x RJ-45, HDBaseT, 1 x 3.5 mm, IR
• Outputs Transmitter: 1 x RJ-45, HDBaseT, 1 x HDMI Type A, 1 x 3.5 mm, IR
• Outputs Receiver: 1 x HDMI Type A, 1 x DB-9, RS-232, and 1 x 3.5 mm, IR
• Resolution Support: 3840 x 2160, 2560 x 1600, 1920 x 1200, 1080p 720p
• Transmission Distance: 330' / 100 m
• Power Supply Input: 100-240 VAC, 0.6 A Output: 12 VDC, 1.24 A
• Power Consumption: 12 W
• Environmental: Operating Temperature: 32 to 158°F / 0 to 70°C Storage Temperature: -4 to 185°F / -20 to 85°C Humidity: 0-90% RH, non-condensing
• Dimensions: 1 x 5.9 x 3.1" / 2.5 x 15 x 8 cm (each unit)
• Weight: 10.8 oz / 305 g
• 1x Startech 330 Ft. HDMI Over HDbaseT Extender with RS232 Extension ST121UTPHD2
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.