Startech 5m 4 Ports USB 2.0 Extender Over Ethernet/IP Network Hub Cable QSFPH40GACU5
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The StarTech QSFPH40GACU5 cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support.
The StarTech QSFPH40GACU5 is a Cisco QSFP-H40G-ACU5M compatible direct-attach copper QSFP+ cable that’s designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards. This Active Twinax copper cable supports 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through QSFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper QSFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions. Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency QSFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fibre-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections.
You may also check all the Direct Attach Cable we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
• 100% compatibility with Cisco QSFP-H40G-ACU5M guaranteed
• StarTech.com SFP cables are backed by a lifetime warranty
• Uses a cost-effective cabling alternative to fiber-optic setups
• Complies with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) industry standards
• Low power consumption of less than 0.7 W
• Product Name: Startech 4 Ports USB 2.0 330ft Extender Over Ethernet/IP Network Hub Cable
• Product Type: Fibre Optic Cables & Adapters
• Type: 40GBase direct attach cable - SFF-8436
• Technology: Twinaxial
• Features: Active cable
• Length: 5 m
• Connector: QSFP+ - latched
• Connector (Second End): QSFP+ - latched
• Colour: Black
• 1x Startech 330 Ft. HDMI Over HDbaseT Extender with RS232 Extension ST121UTPHD2
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.