Startech IPUSB2VGA2 VGA-Over-IP Extender with 2-Port USB Hub KVM Extender
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Startech IPUSB2VGA2 is a VGA over IP extender lets you share a VGA display or projector with the wireless or wired computers on your network. The IP extender makes it easier than ever for users to collaborate and deliver presentations in boardrooms and office meetings, with intuitive controls and effortless screen sharing.
The Startech IPUSB2VGA2 is a VGA over IP extender lets you share a VGA display or projector with the wireless or wired computers on your network. The IP extender makes it easier than ever for users to collaborate and deliver presentations in boardrooms and office meetings, with intuitive controls and effortless screen sharing. The IP video extender supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and features two built-in USB ports and 3.5 mm audio set, enabling you to connect remote USB devices and speakers with a microphone to your computer from your display. It’s the perfect solution for controlling a computer from wherever the adapter is located.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Streamline your digital collaboration: The IP video extender helps you boost your office productivity, by making it easier for users to collaborate and communicate.
• Bring your own device: With this IP video extender, you can turn your VGA television, monitor or projector into an IP display that can connect to any Windows® computer on your network.
• Extend two USB devices at your display: With a built-in USB hub, you can use your computer to access two remote USB devices at your remote display, enabling you or your customers to control the computer from the remote location.
• Product Description: VGA-Over-IP Extender with 2-port USB Hub - Video-Over-LAN Extender - 1920 x 1200
• Product Type: KVM Extender
• Connectivity Technology: Wired
• Maximum Operating Distance: 100 m
• Number of Computers Supported: 1
• Maximum Video Resolution: 1920 x 1200
• Graphic Mode: WUXGA
• Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
• Number of USB Ports: 3
• Number of VGA Ports: 1
• OS Compatibility: Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
• Platform Supported: PC
• TAA Compliant: Yes
• Power Consumption: 10 W
• Input Voltage Range: 100 V AC - 240 V AC
• Form Factor: Desktop
• Dimensions (H x W x D) 22.86mm x 73.66mm x 101.60mm
• Weight (Approximate): 303.3 g
• VGA over IP extender
• 1-metre USB cable
• 1.5-metre CAT5 cable
• Universal power adapter (NA, EU, UK, ANZ)
• Mounting bracket
• Screw kit
• Footpad set
• Quick install guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.