Startech ST121HDBTL HDMI over CAT5 Video Extender Transmitter Receiver
Warranty :24 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Startech ST121HDBTL extender kit can transmit your 4K HDMI signal up to 115 ft. (35 m) over a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable. It can transmit your signal up to 230 ft. (70 m) at a lower resolution up to 1080p.
The Startech ST121HDBTL extender offers a complete end-to-end video and control solution, using HDBaseT technology to extend not just HDMI, but also DC power, IR and serial control over a single CAT5 cable. With the A/V industry adopting 4K as the new high-resolution video standard, long-range video distribution can be a challenge over standard HDMI cables that become susceptible to signal degradation at 30 feet. It can also maintain your Ultra HD 4K picture quality - four times the resolution of high-definition 1080p - even at 330 feet away from your video source. The Startech ST121HDBTL extender supports high-definition 1080p and lower resolutions, you can comfortably use this extender to make any video source look great while future-proofing your setup for 4K implementation.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Get hassle-free video and control extension with HDMI, IR, RS-232 and power extended over a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable.
• Ensure a reliable video extension with an HDBaseT certified extender kit.
• Maintain astonishing picture quality at up to 115 ft. (35 m) away, with support for Ultra HD 4K over non-proprietary CAT5e or CAT6 cabling.
• Also supports HD video resolutions such as 1920x1200 or 1080p at distances up to 230 ft. (70 m).
• Includes mounting hardware for professional installations.
• Product Name: HDMI over CAT5 Extender with IR and Serial - HDBaseT Extender - 4K
• Product Type: Video Extender Transmitter/Rec
• Colour: Black
• Connectivity Technology: Wired
• Form Factor: Desktop, Rack-mountable
• Maximum Operating Distance: 100 m
• Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
• Number of HDMI Inputs: 1
• Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
• Number of Output Devices Supported: 1
• Number of Input Devices Supported: 1
• TAA Compliant: Yes
• HDMI In: Yes
• HDMI Out: Yes
• Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 6
• Graphics Modes: 4K
• Maximum Video Resolution: 3840 x 2160
• Startech ST121HDBTL HDMI over CAT5 Video Extender Transmitter Receiver
• HDBaseT receiver
• Universal power adapter (NA, EU, UK, ANZ)
• IR receiver
• IR blaster
• CAT5 cable
• 2X Mounting brackets
• 8X Foot pads
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.