Synology M.2 NVMe SSD 400Gb Memory with SNV3400-400G for M2D18 Card
Warranty :12 months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Synology SNV3400-400G the front of the drive is populated by the Phison PS5012-E12DC controller. This is an enterprise-focused controller that supports hardware power loss protection circuitry.
The Synology SNV3400-400G is quoted to have performance as high as 3.1GB/s read and throughput of 205K IOPS, making it an ideal choice for caching in a Synology, or any other, NAS. The drive comes with a 500 TBW for endurance showing it can handle 24/7 environments. The SSDs can be added to one of two adaptors for those that don’t have M.2 slots in their NAS devices. The two adaptors are the Synology
M2D20 and E10M20-T1 with the latter having 10GbE connectivity as well.
You may also check all the Solid State Drive (computer components) in various brands, we have at The Telecomshop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12-month manufacturer's warranty.
• 4K Random Read: 100% Read, 128 threads, 0-120% iorate
• 4K Random Write: 100% Write, 64 threads, 0-120% iorate
• 64K Sequential Read: 100% Read, 16 threads, 0-120% iorate
• 64K Sequential Write: 100% Write, 8 threads, 0-120% iorate
• Synthetic Database: SQL and Oracle
• VDI Full Clone and Linked Clone Traces
• Brand: Synology
• Product code: SNV3400-400G
• Capacity: 400 GB
• Form factor: M.2 2280
• Interface: NVMe PCle 3.0 x 4
• Sequential read (128 KB, QD32): 3,100 MB's
• Sequential write(128 KB, QD32): 550MB,s
• TBW: 500 TB
• DWPD: 0.68
• Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 1.8 million hours
• Uncorrectable Bit Error Rates (UBER): < 1 sector per 10^17 bits read
• Power loss protection: Yes
• Supply voltage: 3.3 V (± 10%)
• Active read (Typ.): 3.2W
• Active write (Typ.): 3.2W
• Idle: 2.0W
• Operation temperature: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
• Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
• Dimension (H x W x D): 3.5 mm x 22 mm x 180 mm
• Certification: CE, FCC, VCCI, RCM, BSMI, KC, RoHSSupply voltage: 3.3v
• 1 x Synology SNV3400-400G
• 1 x User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.