Synology RS217 RackStation 2-Bay No Disk NAS
Warranty :36 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Synology RS217 RackStation 2-Bay NAS is a 2-bay rackmount NAS powered by a dual-core CPU with hardware encryption engine and comes with dual 1GbE LAN ports, providing the excellent network performance and rich business features.
The Synology RS217 RackStation 2-Bay NAS features a compact 1U 2-bay rackmount chassis less than 12 inches deep and can be easily deployed in a 2-post or wall-mount rack, ideal for businesses where space is at a premium. It provides a built-in universal portal to access your data anytime and anywhere, and synchronize all your files across platforms, including Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS. The Synology RS217 allows you to work seamlessly together on documents and spreadsheets in a protected environment.
You may also check this DS918+ it is a 4-bay network attached storage solution equipped with a quad-core processor and 4GB DDR3L memory (expandable up to 8GB).
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 36 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Excellent Price/Performance Ratio: Synology RS217 is an affordable and reliable solution for a small office or business.
• Compact 12-inch Depth: Synology RS217, a 1U 2-bay rackmount NAS server with a depth of only 12 inches, offers an affordable and comprehensive solution for both industrial standard environments and smaller server rooms with limited space.
• Comprehensive Office Applications: With Synology RS217 and its rich business applications, you can boost personal productivity and more importantly, work more efficiently.
• Cross-Platform File Sharing and Data Synchronization: Synology RS217 supports comprehensive network protocols, ensuring a seamless file sharing experience across Windows®, Mac®, and Linux® platforms.
• Easy and Smart Backup Solutions: With block-level incremental backup and cross-version deduplication, Synology Hyper Backup provides multi-version backup with optimized storage utilization and allows multiple backup destinations to local shared folders, external hard drives, network shared folders, rsync servers, and public cloud services.
• Anywhere/Anytime Availability: QuickConnect and EZ-Internet configure your RS217 to be accessed over the Internet with minimal effort.
• Energy Efficient and Easy Management Design: Synology RS217 is designed and developed with energy efficiency in mind.
• CPU: Marvell ARMADA 385 88F6820 dual-core 1.33GHz
• Hardware encryption engine: Yes
• RAM size DDR3: 512MB
• Compatible drive type: 3.5”/2.5” SATA x 2 (hard drives not included)
• Maximum internal raw capacity: 28TB (14TB HDD x 2)4 (actual capacity depending on volume types)
• External ports: USB 3.0 port x 2, USB 2.0 port x 1, eSATA port x 1
• Size (HxWxD): 44 mm x 435.6 mm x 291.3 mm
• Weight: 3.46 kg
• LAN Gigabit: (RJ-45) x 2
• Wake on LAN/WAN: Yes
• Scheduled power on/off: Yes
• AC input power voltage: 100V to 240V
• Power frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
• Operating temperature: 5°C to 50°C (40°F to 122°F)
• Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-5°F to 140°F)
• Relative humidity: 5% to 95% RH
• 1 x RS217 main unit
• 1 x Quick Installation Guide
• 1 x Accessory pack
• 1 x AC power cord
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.