TP-Link 10/100Mbps WDM Media Converter MC112CS
Lead times may apply. Please call 1800 909099 or chat with our sales team for alternatives.
Warranty :36 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The TP-Link MC112CS is a 10/100Mbps WDM Media Converter. This product is designed to convert 100BASE-FX fiber to 100Base-TX copper media or vice versa. Adopting WDM technology, MC112CS takes only one fiber cable to transmit and receive data, which will save half cabling cost for you. The MC112CS will transmit at extended fiber optic distances utilizing single-mode fiber up to 20 kilometers.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 36 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Complies with 802.3u 10/100Base-TX, 100Base-FX standards
• Auto-negotiation of Half-Duplex / Full-Duplex transfer mode
• Adopts WDM technology, transmitting and receiving data on one single fibre
• Extends fiber distance up to 20km
• Product Type - Media Converter
• Standards and Protocols - IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
• Basic Function - Adopts WDM technology, Half/Full-Duplex transfer mode for FX port, Extends fiber distance up to 20km
• Ports - 1x 100M SC/UPC port, 1x 100M RJ45 port (Auto MDI/MDIX)
• Wave Length - 1310nm Tx/1550nm Rx
• WDM TX - 1310nm
• WDM RX - 1550nm
• Network Media 10BASE-T - UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m), EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)
• LED Indicators - PWR, Link/Act
• Dimensions (W*D*H) - 3.7*2.9*1.1 in. (94.5*73.0*27.0 mm)
• Power Supply - External Power Adapter
• 1 x TP-Link 10/100Mbps WDM Media Converter MC112CS
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.
|MC112CS Datasheet||433.1 KB||Download|