TP-Link 5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch LS105G
Warranty :36 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The TP-Link LS105G is a 5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch. This product belongs to the TP-Link LiteWave Series Unmanaged Switches that can provide easy and affordable way to expand your wired network.
The TP-Link LS105G is a 5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch. This product belongs to the TP-Link LiteWave Series Unmanaged Switches that can provide an easy and affordable way to expand your wired network. This is very easy to use and reliable. With these plug-and-play switches, you can expand your network connections to multiple devices instantly. With all ports support Auto-MDI/MDIX, there’s no need to worry about the type of cable to use.
Note: 3-4 weeks ETA
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 36 month manufacturer's warranty.
• 10/100/1000Mbos Auto-Negotiation RJ45 port supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
• Green Ethernet technology saves power
• IEEE 802.3X flow control provides reliable data transfer
• Steel housing, desktop or wall-mounting design
• Support 802.1p/DSCP QoS function
• Plug and play, no configuration needed
• Standards and Protocols - IEEE 802.3i/802.3u/ 802.3ab/802.3x, IEEE 802.1p
• Interface - 5 10/100/1000Mbps, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX Ports
• External Power Supply - External Power Adapter (Output: 5VDC / 0.6A)
• LED Indicator - System Power Link/Act indicators per port built into each RJ-45 port
• Dimensions ( W x D x H ) - 3.9 x 3.9 x 1.0 in. (99.8 x 98 x 25 mm)
• Packet Forwarding Rate - 7.4 Mpps
• MAC Address Table - 2K
• Packet Buffer Memory - 1 Mb
• Jumbo Frame - 16 KB
• Advanced Features - Green Technology, 802.3X Flow Control, 802.1P/DSCP QoS
• Transfer Method - Store and Forward
• TP-Link 5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch LS105G
• Power Adapter
• Installation Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.