TP-Link Load Balance Broadband Router TL-R480T+
Warranty :60 Months
The TP-Link TL-R480T+ is a load balance broadband router. This product is a wise choice for small business. It brings you high return on investment with low overhead. Featured with three changeable WAN/LAN ports, TL-R480T+ supports up to 4 WAN ports, which can satisfy various Internet access requirements through one device. TL-R480T+ integrates multiple load balancing strategies, advanced QoS and strong firewall to provide you with consistent network uptime and reliable Ethernet connectivity.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 60 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Up to 4 WAN ports equipped with advanced load balance to guarantee maximum bandwidth and backup capabilities
• Provides extensive client account and network management for administrators with supported PPPoE Server
• Marshals bandwidth resource to specific clients based on their unique application environments
• Product Type - Router - 3-Port switch (integrated)
• Interface - 1x Fixed Ethernet WAN Port, 1x Fixed Ethernet LAN Port, 3x Changeable Ethernet WAN/LAN Ports
• Network Media - 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (Max 100m), 100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (Max 100m)
• Button - Reset Button
• Flash - 8MB
• DRAM - 64MB
• LED - PWR, SYS, WAN, LAN, WAN/LAN
• Dimensions ( W x D x H ) - 11.6*7.1*1.7in. (294*180*44mm), 13-inch Standard Rack-Mount Width, 1U Height
• Concurrent Session - 30000
• WAN Connection Type - Static/Dynamic IP, PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP, Dual Access, Bigpond Cable
• Service - PPPoE Server, E-Bulletin, Dynamic DNS, UPnP, App Control
• Routing - Static Routing
• Security - FTP/SIP/PPTP/IPsec/H.323 ALG, DoS Defence, Ping of Death
• System Requirements - Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
• TP-Link Load Balance Broadband Router TL-R480T+
• Power Cord
• RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
• Installation Guide
• Resource CD
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.