TP-Link MC220L Gigabit SFP Media Converter
Warranty :36 Months
Other features of this module include the ability to be used as a stand-alone device (no chassis required) or with TP-Link´s TL-MC1400 chassis, Auto MDI/MDI-X for TX port, and front panel status LEDs. The MC220L will transmit at extended fibre optic distances utilizing multi-mode fibre up to 0.55 kilometres and 10 kilometres when utilizing single-mode fibre.
The TP-Link MC220L is a SFP Gigabit Media Converter. This product is basically designed to convert 1000BASE-SX/LX fibre to 10/100/1000Base-T copper media or vice versa. Designed under IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T and IEEE802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX standards, the MC220L is designed for use with multi-mode/single-mode fibre cable utilizing the LC-Type connector. It works at 850nm on both transmitting and receiving data when adopting multi-mode fibre and 1310nm on both transmitting and receiving data when adopting single-mode.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 36 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Complies with IEEE 802.3ab and IEEE 802.3z
• FX port supports hot-swappable
• Extends fiber distance up to 0.55km for multi-mode fiber and 10km for single-mode fiber
• Product Type - Media Converter
• Standards and Protocols - IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3x
• Basic Function - Full Duplex Flow Control (IEEE 802.3x) Extends fiber distance up to 0.5km using 50/125um fiber
• Ports - 1x 1000M SFP port, 1x 10/100/1000M RJ45 port (Auto MDI/MDIX)
• Wave Length - Depends on the used SFP module
• Network Media 1000BASE-X - Multi-mode/Single-mode SFP module
• Network Media 1000BASE-T - UTP category 5, 5e, 6 cable (maxium 100m), EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)
• LED Indicators - PWR, Link/Act
• Dimensions (W*D*H) - 3.7*2.9*1.1 in. (94.5*73.0*27.0 mm)
• Power Supply - External Power Adapter
• Max Power Consumption - 1.7W
• TP-Link Gigabit SFP Media Converter MC220L
• Power Adapter
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.