Yealink SIP-T41S Business IP Phone
Warranty :15 Months
Standard Delivery $12.95
Express Delivery $14.95
The Yealink SIP-T41S is a six-line IP phone that comes with built-in programmable keys to enhance productivity.
The Yealink SIP-T41S is a feature-rich business tool for superior communications and extended functionality. It offers a faster, more responsive interface than the T41P and several performance-enhancing functions. It has a Yealink Optima HD Voice technology and the wideband codec of Opus delivers superb audio quality and crystal clear voice communications. The Yealink T41S boasts unparalleled functionality and expansibility, which comes ready for future
Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB recording features.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitised and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with a 15-month warranty.
• 6 VoIP accounts
• One-touch speed dial, redial
• Call forward, call waiting
• Call transfer, call hold
• Call return, group listening
• Mute, auto-answer, DND
• 3-way conference call
• Direct IP call without SIP proxy
• Ring tone selection/import/delete
• Hotline, emergency call
• Set date time manually or automatically
• Dial Plan, XML Browser, Action URL/URI
• RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
• USB port (2.0 compliant) Bluetooth earphone through BT40 (pending), Wi-Fi through WF40 (pending), USB call recording through USB flash drive (pending)
• Enhanced DSS key
• HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
• Handset Hearing aid compatible: Yes
• Wideband codec: Opus*, G.722
• 2 x RJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports
• Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), Class 2
• 1 x USB port (2.0 compliant)
• 1 x RJ9 (4P4C) handset port
• 1 x RJ9 (4P4C) headset port
• 1 x RJ12 (6P6C) EHS port
• Telephone Base
• Hand piece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This is an IP Telephone. It requires an IP account from your provider. Your IP provider will be able to provide credentials to load into your phone. If your provider requires certain firmware to use this phone on their network please contact us before purchasing.
This phone can be powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Phone has been reset and updated to the latest firmware.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.