Australia Wide Service
Lowest price guarantee
100% Australian Stock
The Zultys ZIP 2x2 IP Telephone is a fully featured SIP phone that is capable to give you an excellent and uttermost functionality. It is capable to delivers best possible sound quality and ensures that speech quality is optimal. It is fully equipped with 4 LEDs provide instant indication of status, a speaker phone mode with acoustic echo cancellation for high quality audio, 18 dedicated hard keys, 2 dedicated call appearance keys with LEDs and 2 navigational keys. This IP phone also offers two call appearances support two simultaneous calls and two 10/100 Ethernet circuits connect to the LAN and an additional device.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professional refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new. This phone comes with 15 months warranty.WARRANTY
This item comes with 15 month warranty.FEATURES
• Uses SIP to operate with any standard IP phone system or networkWHAT'S INCLUDED
• Supports all standard PBX functions
• Two call appearances support two simultaneous calls
• Two 10/100 Ethernet circuits connect to the LAN and an additional device
• Graphical backlit LCD
• Buttons and keys for all commonly used functions
• Menus in multiple languages
• 4 LEDs provide instant indication of status
• Speech quality ensured by QoS at the Ethernet and IP layers and comprehensive jitter buffer
• Speaker phone mode with acoustic echo cancellation for high quality audio
• Speech encryption for secure conversations
• Receives power over Ethernet (PoE) or from an ac adapter
• Downloadable ring tones
• Menu, browser, and TFTP support for configuration and updates
• Based on highly stable embedded Linux operating system
• Telephone baseIMPORTANT
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
This phone is NOT FOR HOME USE. Compatible telephone system is required to operate.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call 1800 90 90 99.