Jabra 2m Smart Cord Cable 88011-99 for GN Netcom 2100, GN 2200 and GN 2250 Series
The Jabra 88011-999 is a universal coiled smart cord that provides simple connectivity with great convenience. It is an ideal solution to connect your headset and telephone. Designed for GN Netcom 2100, GN 2200, and GN 2250 Series.
The Jabra 88011-999 smart cord is the solution to the common problem of not being able to connect your headset and telephone. Even though most things have been standardized, the cord connecting the phone with the handset or headset is anything but standard as each telephone manufacturer has its own wiring code. Now, with the Jabra GN1200CC universal "smart" cord, one cord will work with virtually any phone providing greater convenience.
You may also check all the Adapters and Cables (Headset accessories), we have at The TelecomShop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
• 78.74" (2000mm) Length
• Works with Traditional Desk Phones
• Speakers with Narrow-Band Frequency
• Product Type: Data Transfer Cable
• Cable Length: 2.01 m
• Conductor: Copper
• Connector on First End: 1 x Quick Disconnect
• Connector on Second End: 1 x RJ-10
• Compatibility: GN Netcom 2100, GN 2200, and GN 2250 Series
• 1 x Jabra 2.01m Smart Cord Cable 88011-999
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call +64 9884 1250.