Jabra Biz 2400 II Duo MS USB Wired Headset with USB-A Connection 2499-823-309
The Jabra Biz 2400 II Duo MS USB Wired Headset 2499-823-309 is a mono headset that provides USB connectivity optimised for Skype For Business.
The Jabra Biz 2400 II Duo MS USB Wired Headset 2499-823-309 is a mono headset that provides USB connectivity optimised for Skype For Business. It offers outstanding sound at both ends of the call for a superior customer experience with true plug-and-play functionality. This headset features Kevlar like reinforced cords, gold plated contacts and an unbreakable FreeSpin boom that ensures it can stand up to the most demanding environments. It has a 360° rotating boom microphone, PeakStop technology that absolutely removes harmful sounds, HiFi sound feature which delivers a smooth audio quality as well as a noise-cancelling microphone that block and eliminates background noise.
Works with: PC, Notebook, Windows Phone
How does it connect: via USB-A
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 24-month manufacturer's warranty.
• Binaural headset for PC / notebook
• Noise-cancelling microphone filters background noise
• Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for natural audio
• Neodymium speakers for top notch sound quality
• Break-proof, 360°-rotating microphone boom (FreeSpin)
• Ultra soft ear pads
• Optimised for Skype for Business
• Product Type: Headset
• Manufacturer Part Number: 2499-823-309
• Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.jabra.com
• Manufacturer: GN Netcom A/S
• Product Model: 2400 II USB
• Product Name: BIZ 2400 II USB Headset
• Product Line: BIZ
• Product Series: 2400 II
• Brand Name: Jabra
• Sound Mode: Stereo
• Connectivity Technology: Wired
• Microphone Design: Boom
• Form Factor: Supra-aural
• Earpiece Design: Over-the-head
• Earpiece Type: Binaural
• 1 x Jabra Biz 2400 II Duo MS USB Wired Headset with USB-A Connection 2499-823-309
• Warranty Card
• Warning Card
• Quick Start Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call +64 9 884 1250.