Jabra Link Electronic Hook Switch 14201-35 for Avaya IP Phones
The Jabra 14201-35 Electronic Hook Switch enables remote Electronic Hook Switch Control (EHS) with Jabra wireless headsets and the Avaya series 1608, 1616, 9620, 9630, 9640 and 9650.
The Jabra 14201-35 Electronic Hook Switch is a plug-and-play solution that converts from the EHS standard used in Avaya phones to the DHSG standard used in Jabra headsets – and vice versa. The Jabra Link 14201-35 is compatible with the Avaya series 1608, 1616, 9620, 9630, 9640 and 9650 and most Jabra wireless headsets.
You may also check all the Adapters and Cables (Headset accessories), we have at The TelecomShop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12-month Manufacturer's warranty.
• Magnetic ring tone detection / hidden installation
• Hear ring tone in the headset
• Answer and end calls
• Adjust the volume
• Mute the microphone
• Supports bluetooth version 3.0
• Auto pairing
• Music streaming
• Product Name: LINK 14201-35 Electronic Hook Switch
• Product Type: Electronic Hook Switch
• Application/Usage: Headset, Telephone
• Compatibility: Avaya IP Phones: 1600 Series, 9600 Series
• 1 x Jabra Electronic Hook Switch 14201-35
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call +64 9884 1250.