Jabra Link 180 USB and QD Switch 180-09 for QD Headsets
The Jabra Link 180 Switch 180-09 offers a smooth and cost-effective migration path from traditional telephony to Unified Communications.
The Jabra Link 180 Switch 180-09 offers a smooth and cost-effective migration path from traditional telephony to Unified Communications. It has USB and QD connectors that enable you to answer calls from both desk phones and softphone clients using the same Jabra QD (Quick Disconnect) headset. This is basically designed to suit a variety of environments which includes offices and contact centres as it is capable to support unified communications standard. It has an essential feature that can be useful for users. By using this product you can now afford to achieve a perfect solution that enables a transition to PC based telephony or provides a combination of desk and softphones to improve operational efficiency.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 12-month manufacturer's warranty.
• Enables you to use the same headset for both softphones and desktop phones
• Cost-effective option for blended telephony environments
• Compatible with all leading brands of desk phones and softphones via the USB port
• Compatible with any GN Netcom QD Headset
• Jabra Link 180 USB Switch
• RJ-9 cable to connect to your desktop phone
• QD (Quick Disconnect) cable to connect to your QD headset
• USB cable to connect to your computer
Do you have a question about this product? Please call +64 9 884 1250.