Kingston 16GB Ironkey Enterprise S1000 Encrypted Flash Drive IKS1000E/16GB
The Kingston IKS1000E/16GB is a 16GB IronKey Enterprise S1000 USB 3.0 flash drives that deliver everything enterprises need with none of the compromises common to mobile storage.
The Kingston IKS1000E/16GB is a 16GB IronKey Enterprise S1000 USB 3.0 flash drive that delivers everything enterprises need with none of the compromises common to mobile storage. IronKey's fastest-ever flash drive delivers unparalleled read/write performance, enhanced hardware-based encryption in a FIPS certified drive, room for the largest data sets, and cloud-based or on-premises centralized management.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 60-month manufacturer's warranty.
• On-device Cryptochip provides the ultimate
layer of hardware security
• FIPS 140-2 Level 3
• Enhanced hardware-based security; XTS-AES 256-bit
• Anodized Aluminum rugged secure casing
• Centrally manage drive access and usage
• USB 3 Fast performance
• Product Type: Portable Flash Drive
• Storage Capacity: 16 GB
• Encryption Standard: 256-bit AES
• Windows To Go Certified: No
• Weight (Approximate): 32 g
• Length: 82.3 mm
• Height: 9.1 mm
• Width: 21.1 mm
• Host Interface: USB 3.0
• Kingston 16GB Ironkey Enterprise S1000 Encrypted Flash Drive
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call +64 9 884 1250.
|Kingston IKS1000E/16GB Data Sheet||209.2 KB||Download|