Kingston 240G DC1000B M.2 2280 Enterprise NVMe Internal SSD SEDC1000BM8/240G for Enterprise Servers
The Kingston SEDC1000BM8/240G SSD is ideally suited for use in high-volume rack-mount servers as an internal boot drive(s) as well as for use in purpose-built systems where a high-performance M.2 SSD is needed that includes onboard power loss protection (PLP).
The Kingston SEDC1000BM8/240G SSD is ideally suited for use in high-volume rack-mount servers as an internal boot drive(s) as well as for use in purpose-built systems where a high-performance M.2 SSD is needed that includes onboard power loss protection (PLP). M.2 NVMe SSDs are evolving within the data centre providing efficiencies in booting servers to preserve valuable front-loading drive bays for data storage. Whitebox and Tier 1 Server OEMs are beginning to equip server motherboards with one or sometimes two M.2 sockets for boot purposes. While the M.2 form-factor was originally designed as a client SSD form-factor, its small physical size and high performance make it attractive for server use. Not all SSD are created equal and using a client SSD in a server application may result in poor inconsistent performance.
You may also check all the Solid State Drives, we have at The TelecomShop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 60-month manufacturer's warranty.
• M.2 (2280) NVMe PCIe SSD Gen 3.0 x 4, performance
• NVMe for server boot workloads
• Application optimized capacities (240GB & 480GB) keep costs low
• On-board (PLP) Power Loss Protection
• Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) with AES-XTS 256bit
• Product Type: Solid State Drive
• Wireless LAN: No
• Operating Power Consumption: 3.16 W
• Drive Interface: PCI Express NVMe
• Drive Interface Standard: PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4
• Storage Capacity: 240 GB
• Encryption Standard: 256-bit
• Maximum Read Transfer Rate: 2200 MB/s
• Maximum Write Transfer Rate: 290 MB/s
• Endurance (DWPD): 0.5
• Endurance (TBW): 248 TB
• Weight (Approximate): 8 g
• Drive Type: Internal
• Form Factor: M.2 2280
• Height: 3.80 mm
• Width: 22 mm
• Depth: 80 mm
• Kingston 240G DC1000B M.2 2280 Enterprise NVMe Internal SSD
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call +64 9 884 1250.
|Kingston SEDC1000BM8/240G Data sheet||354.9 KB||Download|