Kingston 7680GB DC500R 2.5IN SATA Internal SSD SEDC500R/7680G
The Kingston SEDC500R/7680G is a 7680GB DC500R 2.5IN SATA Internal SSD designed for Read Centric and Mixed-Use server workloads.
The Kingston SEDC500R/7680G is a high performance 6Gbps SATA SSDs using the latest 3D TLC NAND, designed for Read Centric and Mixed-Use server workloads. They implement Kingston’s strict QoS requirements to ensure predictable random I/O performance as well as predictable low latencies over a wide range of read and write workloads. They can increase productivities within AI, machine learning, big data analytics, cloud computing, software-de ned storage, operational databases (ODB), database applications, and data warehousing.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 60-months manufacturer's warranty.
• Predictable random I/O performance and latencies over a wide range of workloads
• Read-centric design for performance in high read intensive workloads (DC500R)
• Mixed-use design for balanced performance in high read / write intensive workloads (DC500M)
• Configurable over-provisioning
• On-board (PLP) power loss
• Product Type: Solid State Drive
• Storage Capacity: 7.68 TB
• Drive Interface: SATA
• Drive Interface Standard: SATA/600
• Drive Type: Internal
• Form Factor: 2.5"
• Encryption Standard: 256-bit
• Maximum Read Transfer Rate: 555 MB/s
• Maximum Write Transfer Rate: 500 MB/s
• Endurance (DWPD): 0.5
• Endurance (TBW): 438 TB
• Endurance Type: Read Intensive
• Kingston 7680GB DC500R 2.5IN SATA Internal SSD
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call +64 9 884 1250.