Kingston KC1000 40GB NVMe PCIe M.2 with HHHL AIC SSD SKC1000H/480G
The Kingston KC1000 40GB NVMe PCIe M.2 with HHHL AIC SSD SKC1000H/480G offers exceptional performance for systems with NVMe support.
The Kingston KC1000 40GB NVMe PCIe M.2 with HHHL AIC SSD SKC1000H/480G offers exceptional performance for systems with
NVMe support. It is a high-performance PCIe NVMe solution
that is over 2x faster than SATA-based SSDs and 40x faster than a 7200RPM hard disk drive. Using a PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 interface and an 8-channel Phison PS5007-E7
controller, this drive features 4 cores and 2x the DRAM to help power users blaze
through even the toughest projects with high-speed data transfers of up to
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 60-month manufacturer's warranty.
• Superior client SSD performance — Outperforms traditional hard
drive and SATA-based SSDs.
• Uses NVMe protocol — Designed for SSD unlike legacy SATA which was developed for hard-disk drives.
• Product Type: Solid State Drive
• Environmentally Friendly: Yes
• Wireless LAN: No
• Storage Capacity: 480 GB
• Maximum Read Transfer Rate: 2700 MB/s
• Maximum Write Transfer Rate: 1600 MB/s
• Drive Interface: PCI Express
• Drive Interface Standard: PCI Express 3.0 x4
• Weight (Approximate): 10 g
• Drive Type: Internal
• Height: 3.50 mm
• Width: 22 mm
• Depth: 80 mm
• Form Factor Plug-in Card
• 1x Kingston KC1000 40GB NVMe PCIe M.2 w/HHHL AIC SSD SKC1000H/480G
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call +64 9 884 1250.
|Kingston KC1000 NVMe PCIe SSD||264 KB||Download|