Kingston SSDNOW DC500M 480G 2.5" Enterprise SATA Internal SSD SEDC500M/480G
The Kingston SSDNOW DC500M SEDC500M/480G is a 480G 2.5" Enterprise SATA internal SSD. It is a high-performance 6Gbps SATA SSDs that is using the latest 3D TLC NAND, designed for Read Centric and Mixed-Use server workloads.
The Kingston SSDNOW DC500M SEDC500M/480G delivering on business demands for 24/7 uptime and reliability, this Enterprise SSDs offer high-performing storage that combines predictable performance with rigorously tested reliability. Kingston’s DC500 Series SSDs offer features that enable data centres to select the most cost-effective SSD for their workload(s). Businesses require results in order to deliver on products, solutions and service level agreements (SLAs). Kingston’s DC500 Series SSDs are designed to deliver on these expectations.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 60-month manufacturer's warranty.
• Predictable random I/O performance and latencies over a wide range of workloads
• Read-centric design for performance in high read-intensive workloads (DC500R)
• Mixed-use design for balanced performance in high read/write-intensive workloads (DC500M)
• Configurable over-provisioning
• On-board power loss protection (PLP)
• Product Type: Solid State Drive
• Storage Capacity: 480 GB
• Drive Interface: SATA
• Drive Interface Standard: SATA/600
• Drive Type: Internal
• Form Factor: 2.5"
• Maximum Read Transfer Rate: 555 MB/s
• Maximum Write Transfer Rate: 520 MB/s
• Random 4KB Read: Up to 98000IOPS
• Random 4KB Write: Up to 58000IOPS
• Environmentally Friendly: Yes
• Kingston SSDNOW DC500M 480G 2.5" Enterprise SATA Internal SSD
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call +64 9 884 1250.
|Kingston SEDC500M/480G Data sheet||217.7 KB||Download|