Poly/Polycom VVX 401 Skype for Business IP Phone 2200-48400-019
The Poly/Polycom VVX 401 2200-48400-019 IP Phone brings high-quality, cost-effective solutions to front-line staff handling a moderate volume of calls through advanced unified communications (UC) telephony features.
The Poly/Polycom VVX 401 2200-48400-019 IP Phone delivers breakthrough Polycom HD Voice quality for lifelike conversations while minimizing fatigue, making calls more efficient and productive. The colour display features a 320 x 240 resolution making it easier to see the caller ID and other functions. The VVX401 phone is easy to deploy and simple to manage. Using an enterprise-grade, web-based, configuration method allows administrators to easily provision and maintain even a small number of phones throughout the entire organization. It also provides personalized information at a glance, through built-in web applications and custom backgrounds.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty.
• 12 lines
• Microsoft Skype for Business Edition
• Polycom HD Voice
• 4 context-sensitive “soft” keys
• 4-way navigation key cluster with centre “select” key
• Volume control keys
• Easy to use line appearance
• Easily integrate with third-party UC and productivity applications for broad, standards-based, open APIs
• Local 3-way conferencing
• Wall mountable
• Product Description: Poly VVX 401 - VoIP phone - 3-way call capability
• Product Type: VoIP phone
• VoIP Services: Skype
• Main Features: Multiple VoIP protocol support, integrated Ethernet switch
• VoIP Protocols: SIP, RTCP, RTP, SRTP, SDP
• Voice Codecs: G.722, G.729ab, G.711u, G.711a, iLBC, G.722.1, G.722.1c
• Lines Supported: 12 lines
• Speakerphone: Yes
• Call Services: Voice Mail, Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, Call Transfer, Call Hold
• Display: LCD display - colour - Yes
• Network Ports Qty: 2 x Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
• Compatible Software: Microsoft Lync Server 2010, Microsoft Lync Server 2013
• Telephone base
• Curly Cord
• Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
• User Guide
This is an IP Telephone. It requires an IP account from your provider. Your IP provider will be able to provide credentials to load into your phone. If your provider requires certain firmware to use this phone on their network please contact us before purchasing.
This phone can be powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call +64 9884 1250.