Synology 4-Bay Drive Enclosure RX418 for RackStation Storage Servers
The Synology RX418 Drive Enclosure is designed to use for Synology RAckStation Storage Servers: RS818(RP)+, RS815(RP)+, RS816 and RS815. It can also be used as a dedicated local backup destination of Synology 1U RackStation for comprehensive data protection.
The Synology RX418 Drive Enclosure delivers an effortless solution for volume expansion and data backup for Synology 1U RackStation1 by adding 4 additional SATA drive bays on the fly. It ensures easy installation and deployment in 2-post racks and walls mount racks. The Synology expansion unit RX418 provides easy capacity expansion by adding 4 3.5"/2.5" SATA drives to the system. It can also be used as a dedicated local backup destination of Synology 1U RackStation for comprehensive data protection.
You may also check all the Network Attached Storage models, we have at The TelecomShop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 36-month manufacturer's warranty.
• Plug-and-play design for a seamless storage space upgrade
• Online volume expansion
• 12-inch depth to fit in 2-post racks and wall mount racks
• Energy-saving deep sleep mode
• Managed from Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM)
• Product Name: 4-bay 1U Rackmount Expansion Unit for 1U RackStation
• Product Type: Drive Enclosure
• Number of Hard Drives Supported: 4
• Number of Hard Drives Installed: No
• Number of Solid State Drive Supported: 4
• Number of Solid State Drive Installed: No
• Host Interface: eSATA
• Number of Total Expansion Bays: 4
• Number of 2.5"/3.5" Bays: 4
• Weight (Approximate): 4.28 kg
• Form Factor: Rack-mountable
• Rack Height: 1U
Synology RAckStation Storage Servers:
• Synology RX418 main unit
• Quick Installation Guide
• Accessory pack
• Expansion cable
• AC power cord
Do you have a question about this product? Please call +64 9 884 1250.
|Synology RX418 Expansion Unit Datasheet||288.2 KB||Download|