Yealink SIP-T54S Media IP Phone
The Yealink SIP-T54S is an ease-of-use Media IP Phone with a distinctive appearance and structure.
The Yealink SIP-T54S IP Phone is built with Gigabit Ethernet technology, a built-in Bluetooth and a built-in USB 2.0 port, intending to enhance collaboration and productivity. The Yealink T54S enhances its audio quality by adding an Opus audio codec so that it delivers superb audio quality and crystal clear voice communications. It is designed to satisfy the users who need a higher quality IP phone with the improvement of hardware, audio quality, user experience, collaboration efficiency, etc. Yealink SIP-T54S is equipped with a brand new styling and structure design, including the screen angle, which is higher which makes the users operation and viewing more intuitive and convenient as well as space savings.
You may also check all the IP/VoIP Phones, in various brands we have at The Telecom Shop.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty.
• New structure design
• 4.3" 480 x 272-pixel colour display with backlight
• Built-in Bluetooth 2.1
• USB 2.0 port for USB recording and wired/wireless USB headsets
• Opus Codec support
• T54S&T52S firmware and Auto-P template unified
• Up to 16 VoIP accounts
• Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
• PoE support
• Paperless label design
• Wi-Fi via WF40
• Color-screen Expansion Module support
• Stand with 2 adjustable angles
• Product Name: SIP-T54S IP Phone
• Product Type: IP Phone
• Display Colour: Colour
• USB: Yes
• Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
• Network (RJ-45): Yes
• PoE (RJ-45) Port: Yes
• Colour: Charcoal
• Form Factor: Wall Mountable, Desktop
• Speakerphone: Yes
• Wireless Technology: Bluetooth
• IP Phone Technology: VoIP
• Caller ID: Yes
• Handset Connectivity Technology: Corded/Cordless
• Base Unit Connectivity Technology: Corded
• Telephone base
• Curly Cord
• Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
• User Guide
This is an IP Telephone. It requires an IP account from your provider. Your IP provider will be able to provide credentials to load into your phone. If your provider requires certain firmware to use this phone on their network please contact us before purchasing.
This phone can be powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call +64 9884 1250.