Yealink YHS34 MONO Wired Monaural Headset with QD to RJ9 Port 5135205
The Yealink YHS34 MONO is the over-the-head style headset which is made for the office worker, SOHO or call centre staff.
The Yealink YHS34 MONO is a professional analog wired headset with crystal clear audio, offering a lightweight form factor that is comfortable to wear, even for an entire workday. It is kitted out with a high signal-to-noise ratio speaker and independent cavity design. The passive noise cancellation creates a richer and clearer conversation with reduced background noise. Runs right out of the box, a QD (Quick Disconnect) to RJ9 plug-and-play setup makes the connectivity to Yealink IP phones simple and easy. The Yealink YHS34 is built for comfort with soft ear cushions and ultra-lightweight materials.
You may also check all the Wired Headset, in various brands we have at The TelecomShop.
Connects to: Yealink IP Phones
How Does it Connect: QD to RJ9
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 24-month Manufacturer's warranty.
• Soft leather earpiece
• RJ9 plug-and-play
• HD Voice/Wideband speaker performance
• Noise-canceling microphone and passive noise cancellation
• ActiveProtection technology safeguards users from acoustic injury
• 330° bendable boom arm for easy adjustment without breaking
• QD to RJ9 plug-and-play setup makes the connectivity to Yealink IP phones
• Product Name: YHS34 Mono Headset
• Product Type: Wired Headset
• Cable Length: 120 cm
• Impedance: 32 Ohm
• Sound Mode: Mono
• Sound Pressure Level: 93 dB
• Connectivity Technology: Wired
• Host Interface: Quick Disconnect
• Compatibility: IP Phones
• Earpiece Design: Over-the-head
• Earpiece Type: Monaural
• Driver Size: 2.8 cm
• Colour: Black
• Form Factor: Supra-aural
• Ear Cushion Material: Leather
• Microphone Technology: Condenser, Uni-directional, Electret, Noise Cancelling
• Microphone Design: Boom
• Integrated Microphone: Yes
• Yealink YHS34 MONO Wired Monaural Headset
• QD to RJ9 Cable
• User Guide
All headsets require a connection cord compatible with the phone you are using.
If you are unsure what you require please contact us for assistance.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call +64 9884 1250.