Avaya 1616i IP Phone in Black 700458540
Manufacturer Part Number :700458540
Warranty :15 Months
Avaya 1616i IP Phone is a full-featured IP phone with 16 programmable line and feature appearance buttons.
• Telephone Base
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Base Stand
No Quibble Returns
15 month RTB Warranty
On Site Testing
The Avaya 1616I IP Telephone provides the most one-touch line/feature/speed-dial buttons without the need to scroll through on-screen lists. It's designed for answering incoming calls, transferring customers to different departments or extensions, and monitoring several line appearances throughout a typical day. Perfect for Navigator users - receptionists, assistants, and managers.
The Avaya 1616-I supports 16 line appearances/feature keys on the phone itself – and a 32 button expansion model provides access to a total of 48 feature keys or speed dial buttons. Each of the buttons features a dual-LED (red, green) providing explicit status for the user. For a familiar look and feel, this phone includes several fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold, and mute. In addition, the 1616-I includes a high-quality 2-way speakerphone and supports a broad portfolio of Avaya wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack.
• High-quality 2-way speakerphone
• 8 personalized ring patterns
• Dual Ethernet ports for connection of phone and collocated PC w/VLAN separation
• 4 row x 24 character white backlit display with dual position flip stand
• Supports 16-line appearances/feature keys with dual LEDs
• Message waiting indicator
• Integrated headset jack
• Desk or wall mountable with optional wall mount adapter
• Supports up to three 32 button expansion modules providing access to a total of 112 line/feature keys or speed dial buttons 3 contextual soft-keys
• Fixed feature buttons include four-way navigation cluster, Volume up/down, Mute, Speaker, Headset, Menu, telephony application, Hold, Conference, Transfer, Drop, Contacts, Call Log, Redial, Quick-access Voicemail
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset – supporting TTD acoustic coupler
- Static or dynamic address assignment
- Ethernet (10/100) line interface with a secondary 10/100 port for co-located laptop or PC
- Module interface – for 32 button expansion module
- PoE 802.3af class 2 device, also supports a local power supply
- Firmware upgradeable
- Optional Gigabit Adapter for Gigabit connectivity to a PC
- H.323 protocol support
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B
- Avaya Communication Manager 3.0 or greater
- Avaya IP Office 4.2 (11) or greater
- Local or centralized electrical power through an 802.3af switch, or local power supply. HTTP file server.
- Supports the following languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese (half-width Katakana), Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Hebrew and Arabic
Questions about this product? Please call 01903 785727.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professional refurbished. Curly cords and Patch Lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.