Avaya 9630G IP Telephone 700405673
- Buy 5 for £36.00 £30.00 each and save 14%
Manufacturer Part Number :700405673
Warranty :15 Months
Avaya 9630G IP Telephone provides superior, high fidelity audio, built-in "one-touch" access to key Avaya Communication Manager mobility features, protocol independence (H.323 and SIP) and a stylish professional design.
• Telephone Base
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Base Stand
No Quibble Returns
15 month RTB Warranty
On Site Testing
The Avaya 9630G IP Telephone is specifically designed for the essential telephone user, where the telephone is necessary in order for them to complete their job.
Salespeople, relationship managers, and attorneys are typical examples of the essential user's profile.
The 9630 provides superior, high fidelity audio, built-in "one-touch" access to key Avaya Communication Manager mobility features, protocol independence (H.323 and SIP) and a stylish professional design.
The 9630G model has the same functionality as the 9630 and adds native support for Gigabit Ethernet.
Also, The 9630 is designed specifically to meet the needs of the essential telephone user: The person for whom the telephone is critical to complete their job. The 9630 features a large, high resolution backlit display and several LED buttons to explicitly convey status to the end-user. The 9630 provides direct "one-touch" access to key Avaya Communication Manager mobility features such as Extension to Cellular. Like all one-X Deskphone Edition telephones, the 9630 features high fidelity audio, flexible support for add-ons in the future, and a very stylish and professional design.
• 3.8" backlit display
• 6 line appearances supporting up to 24 call appearances or features
• 4 softkeys, 4 navigation buttons
• Built-in full duplex speakerphone
• Dual message waiting indicators
• Volume, menu, message, speaker, headset, contacts, and call log buttons
• Built-in two port Gigabit Ethernet switch for connection to LAN and collocated PC
• Supports wideband audio codec
• Supports up to 3 Avaya SBM24 Button Modules for expansion
• 2 adapter interfaces for add-on support (e.g. 9600 Bluetooth Adapter etc.)
• Built-in headset interface
• IP Office R6.0 or higher only on IP500 and IP500 V2 control units
• H.323 version supported by Avaya Communication Manager R3.0 to 5.1
• SIP version supported by Avaya Communication R4.0 or later
• Powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 2) or local PoE Injector (sold separately; see drop down option)
This phone requires a phone system to operate.
Questions about this product? Please call 01903 785727.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professional refurbished. Curly cords and Patch Lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.