Avaya IP500 64 Port Voice Compression Module V2 Base Card 700504032 New
Manufacturer Part Number :700504032
Warranty :Manufacturers Warranty
Avaya IP500 64 Port Voice Compression Module V2 Base Card provides voice compression channels for your Avaya IP500 system.
• Avaya IP500 64 Port Voice Compression Module V2 Base Card
• User Guide
No Quibble Returns
15 month RTB Warranty
On Site Testing
The Avaya IP500 64 Port Voice Compression Module V2 Base Card is card can be fitted in an IP Office 500 in any of the 4 Module slots. The VCM 64 accepts one IP Office 500 trunk daughter card of any type. A maximum of two of these modules is supported on the IP500 Base Unit. The VCM64 provides voice compression channels for use with VoIP calls, SIP trunks and IP-based voice networking and supports up to 64 channels. The actual number of channels enabled is controlled by the VCM Channel licenses entered into the IP Office 500 system configuration. Unlike the previous version, this module does not come with any built-in IP Licences.
• Provides 64 voice compression channels - Used for VoIP calls
• Provides 4 RJ45 ports - Can be fitted with an optional IP500 trunk interface card that uses these ports for trunk connections (IP500 Analog Trunk 4, IP500 Universal PRI 1, IP500 Universal PRI 2)
• Maximum - 2 per IP500 control unit; 148 channel maximum using IP500 and or IP400 VCM cards
- Compatible with IP Office 8.1 or higher
Questions about this product? Please call 01903 785727.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with Manufacturer's warranty.