Cisco 7902 IP Telephone
Manufacturer Part Number :7902
Warranty :15 months
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7902G is a cost-effective, entry-level IP phone addressing the voice communications needs of a lobby, laboratory, manufacturing floor, or hallway-or other areas where only basic calling capability is required.
• Cisco 7902 Telephone Base
• Cisco 7902 Handpiece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Cisco 7902 Base Stand
No Quibble Returns
15 month RTB Warranty
On Site Testing
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7902G is a cost-effective, entry-level IP phone addressing the voice communications
needs of a lobby, laboratory, manufacturing floor, or hallway-or other areas where only basic calling capability
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7902G is a single-line IP phone, with fixed feature keys that provide one-touch access
to the redial, transfer, conference, and voice-mail access features. Consistent with other Cisco Unified IP phones,
the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7902G supports inline power, which allows the phone to receive power over the LAN.
This capability gives the network administrator centralised power control-translating into greater network availability.
• Fixed feature keys for redial, transfer, conference, and voice-mail access
• A hold key, providing users with a visual indication (a red light) that they have placed a call on hold
• A menu key, allowing the system administrator to access phone settings
• A volume-control toggle, providing easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset and ringer
• A hearing-aid-compatible handset, meeting Americans with Disabilities Act requirements
• A single-position foot stand, providing optimum display viewing and comfortable use of buttons and keys (the foot stand can be removed to allow wall mounting using mounting holes located on the base of the phone)
• Single line/DN (Directory Number)
• Call waiting
• Call transfer
• Three-way calling (conference calling)
• Call hold
• Voice-mail access
• Four speed dials configurable in Cisco Unified CallManager
• Cisco Discovery Protocol
• Automatic IEEE 802.1q (Virtual LAN [VLAN]) configuration
• G.711a, G.711u, and G.729ab audio-compression coder-decoders (codecs)
• A 10BASE-T Ethernet connection through an RJ-45 interface for LAN connectivity
• A software upgrade supported using a Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server
• Provisioning of network parameters through Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
• Voice-activity detection, silence suppression, comfort-noise generation, and error concealment
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 8 x 7 x 6 in. (20.3 x 17.67 x 15.2 cm)
- Weight : 1.9 lb (0.9 kg)
- Power Supply : Inline power
- Power Supply : Power can also be supplied locally using an optional AC to 48 VDC power adapter (CP-PWR-CUBE-3=), which requires one of the countryspecific cords listed below
Questions about this product? Please call 01903 785727.
A Grade - Excellent condition. Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.