Cisco 7920 Wireless IP Phone
Manufacturer Part Number :7920
Warranty :15 Months
The Cisco 7920 Wireless IP Phone provides voice over an internet Protocol (IP) network. You can place and recieve phone calls and access features, like a traditional analogue telephone.
|• Cisco 7920 Wireless IP Phone|
No Quibble Returns
15 month RTB Warranty
On Site Testing
The Cisco 7920 Wireless IP Phone provides voice over an internet Protocol (IP) network.
You can place and recieve phone calls and access features, like a traditional analogue telephone.
• 6 multiline appearance—extensions or speed dials
• Calling name and number display
• Call waiting
• Call forward
• Call transfer
• Three-way calling (conference)
• Predialing before sending
• Call hold and resume
• Call mute
• Call park
• Directed call park
• Call pick-up and group pick-up
• “You Have Voice Mail” message on display
• Hot key for keypad lock
• Hot key for voicemail access
• 9 speed dials configurable in the set
• Programmable speed-dial Hot keys 2–9
• Time and date display
• Idle and call state-based soft keys
• Keypad lock and vibration icon indicators
• RF and battery-level indication
• Comfort noise generation (CNG), voice activity detection (VAD), adaptive jitter buffer, and echo cancellation
• Language support: English, French, German, Norwegian, and Japanese
• Local phone book
- Frequency Range : 2.4–2.497 GHz
- Range : 500–1000 ft (15–300m) indoors, depending on environment
- Display : 128 x 80 pixel-graphical display, Backlit
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : Phone: 5.2 x 2.1 x 1.0 in. (132.1 x 53.3 x 25.4 mm)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : Desktop charger: 3.0 x 3.7 x 5.1 in. (75 x 93 x 129 mm)
- Unit Weight : 4.8 oz (136.1g)
- Headset Jack : 2.5 mm
- Connector : USB slave
- Drop Specification : 1m to concrete
Questions about this product? Please call 01903 785727.
A Grade - Excellent condition. Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.