Cisco 7942 IP Telephone with SCCP Firmware
Manufacturer Part Number :CP-7942G
Warranty :15 Months
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7942 is an IP phone from Cisco's Unified Series. It features high fidelity wideband audio, integrated Ethernet switch, headset port, and with SCCP Firmware.
• Cisco 7942 with SCCP Firmware Telephone Base|
• Cisco 7942 Handpiece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Base Stand
No Quibble Returns
15 month RTB Warranty
On Site Testing
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7942G is a full-featured IP phone with speakerphone and handset designed for wideband audio.
It is intended to meet the needs of transaction-type workers with significant phone traffic.
It has two programmable backlit line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys that guide you through all call features and functions.
The phone has a large, 4-bit grayscale graphical LCD that provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number,
digits dialled, and presence information. The crisp graphics capability of the display allows for the inclusion of higher value,
more visibly rich Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications, and support for localisation requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts.
A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for hi-fidelity wideband audio are standard on the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7942G, as is a built-in headset connection and an integrated Ethernet switch.
• Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation
• Built-in support for more than 30 languages (dependent on Cisco Unified Communications Manager version)
• More than 24 defined user-selectable ring tones are available. Ring tones may also be personalized through use of the Cisco Unified Phone Application Suite
• Supports differentiated services code point (DSCP) and 802.1Q/p standards
• Headset Port
• Volume Control
• Adjustable Foot-Stand
• Speakerphone, Mute, and Headset Buttons
• Graphical monochrome 4-bit grayscale display
- Ethernet Port(s) : 2
- Display : 5-inch (12.5 cm), high-resolution (320 x 222), graphical monochrome 4-bit grayscale display
- PoE Support : Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 8.2 x 10.5 x 6 in. (20.32 x 26.67 x 15.24 cm)
- Unit Weight : 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)
- Phone-Casing Composition : Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic in textured dark gray color with silver bezel
- Signaling Protocols : Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with Cisco call control
Questions about this product? Please call 01903 785727.
A Grade - Excellent condition. Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.