Cisco 7960G IP Telephone with SIP 8.8.02 Firmware
Manufacturer Part Number :CP-7960G
Warranty :15 Months
Cisco 7960G IP Telephone provides many accessibility methods according to user preference.
• Telephone Base
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Base Stand
This phone requires a Compatible telephone system or Hosted VOIP account to operate. VOIP Options from £5pm
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated. See Related Items
No Quibble Returns
15 month RTB Warranty
On Site Testing
The Cisco 7960G IP Telephone provides many accessibility methods according to user preference. It provides six programmable line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys that guide a user through call features and functions. Audio controls for the duplex speakerphone, handset, and headset.
• 6 programmable lines/feature keys
• Internal Cisco two-port Ethernet switch
• Built-in headset port and high quality speakerphone with mute
• Pre-loaded with SIP firmware for Cisco users
• Messages key offers direct access to voicemail
• Powered by local 48VDC power supply (sold separately, see option below) or any Cisco Inline Power-capable blades and boxes
• 4 dynamic soft keys to guide users through call features and functions
• Large, pixel-based LCD display that provides information such as date and time, calling party name, number, and digits dialled
This phone requires a phone system to operate.
Questions about this product? Please call 01903 785727.
A Grade - Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professional refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.