Cisco Unified IP 7911G Telephone
- Buy 5 for £18.00 £15.00 each and save 25%
Manufacturer Part Number :CP-7911G
Warranty :15 Months
The 7911G is an IP handset designed by Cisco, from the Unified Series Handsets. Though a small handset, the 7911G boasts many features including a Pixel LCD Display, POE Switch, Ethernet Device, can be adjusted to support over 24-users plus the 7911 supports software changes.
|• Cisco 7911G Telephone Base
• Cisco 7911G Handpiece
• New Curly Cord<
• New Patch Lead
• Base Stand
No Quibble Returns
15 month RTB Warranty
On Site Testing
The Cisco IP Phone 7911G fills the communication needs of cubicle, retail, classroom, or manufacturing workers or anyone who conducts low to moderate telephone traffic. Four dynamic soft keys guide users through core business features and functions, while a pixel-based display combines intuitive features, calling information, and eXtensible Markup Language (XML) services into a rich user experience.
• Graphical monochrome display
• Four Soft-Key Buttons and a Scroll Toggle Bar 2 x 10/100BASE-T Enet connection , 1 for the LAN connection, the other for connecting a downstream
• Ethernet device such as a PC Volume-control toggle to provide easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset, monitor speaker, and ringer
• More than 24 user-adjustable ring tones Hearing-aid-compatible (HAC) handset that meets reqs set by the ADA G.711a, G.711, G.729a, G.729b, and G.729ab audio-compression codecs
• Cisco PoE Works with Cisco PoE from any Cisco Inline Power capable switch
• Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) with AES-128 encryption is offered when using Cisco Unified Call Manager Version 4.1 or later IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (Class 2) plus continued support for Cisco inline power
• Enhanced platform to support future capabilities (IPv6, advanced SIP, etc Factory-installed certificates for ease of security configuration
Secure, encrypted communication streams
• 8 Personalized Ring Patterns, Hearing Aid Compatible, SNMP support
- Display : Graphical monochrome, 192 x 64 pixels resolution, scrollable 3-line
- PoE Support : Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 6.5 x 7 x 6 in. (20.3 x 17.67 x 15.2 cm)
- Unit Weight : 1.9 lb (0.9 kg)
- Phone-Casing Composition : Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styerene (ABS) plastic in textured dark gray with silver-colored bezel
- Firmware Upgrades : Download firmware changes from Cisco Unified CallManager and Cisco.com
- Software Upgrades : Software upgrade supported using a Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server
Questions about this product? Please call 01903 785727.
A Grade - Minor marks and yellow buttons. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.