Grandstream GXP2000 Enterprise IP Telephone
Manufacturer Part Number :gxp2000
Warranty :15 Months
The Grandstream GXP2000 is a next generation enterprise IP telephone based on open industry standards. Built on innovative technologies, GXP-2000 features market leading superb audio quality, rich functionalities, and excellent manageability at affordable prices.
• Grandstream GXP2000 Telephone Base|
• Grandstream GXP2000 Handpiece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Base Stand
No Quibble Returns
15 month RTB Warranty
On Site Testing
The Grandstream GXP2000 is a next generation enterprise IP telephone based on open industry standards.
Built on innovative technologies, GXP-2000 features market leading superb audio quality, rich functionalities, and excellent manageability at affordable prices.
• Support SIP (RFC3261), TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record and SRV), DHCP, PPPoE, TFTP, NTP
• Support NAT traversal (STUN, etc), server fail-over, SIP presence (SIMPLE), and more
• Multiline support of up to 11 lines indicators which is expandable to a few dozen more through expansion key-module
• Graphical LCD to display up to 8 lines and 22 characters per line
• Support Caller ID display or block, per call or permanent
• Call waiting, Hold, Mute, Transfer (blind or attended), Forward, and more
• Multi-party conferencing
• Integrated Power-over-Ether (802.3af and Cisco style)
- PoE Support Yes
- Network Interfaces : Two RJ45 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing, Auto detect Ethernet polarity
- Headset Jack : 2.5mm Headset
- LED : 11 LEDs with different light patterns
- Dimension (LxWxH) : 220mm x 251mm x 57mm
- Weight : 0.82kg(1.8lbs)
- Display : 8 line x 22 character, 64 rows x 130 columns in pixel
Questions about this product? Please call 01903 785727.
A Grade - Excellent condition. Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and patch lead are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.