Meridian Norstar M3902 Telephone In Charcoal NTNG32EA70
Manufacturer Part Number :NTNG32EA70
Warranty :15 months
The Meridian Norstar M3902 is a single-line, handsfree, digital display phone with programmable soft keys and 6 fixed feature keys.
• Meridian Norstar M3902 Telephone Base
• Meridian Norstar M3902 Handpiece
• New Curly Cord
• New Line Cord
• Meridian Norstar M3902 Base Stand
No Quibble Returns
15 month RTB Warranty
On Site Testing
The Meridian Norstar M3902 is a single-line, handsfree, digital display phone with programmable soft keys and 6 fixed feature keys. The feature keys allow total caller control, to enable switching from handset to handsfree to headset use. You can personalise the Nortel Meridian M3902 telephone using the options list, and quickly access your voice messaging system. The M3902 telephone supports amplified headsets and snap-in cartridges via a separate Accessory Connection Module (ACM).
• Multi-line phone
• Display - 2 line x 24-character display
• Interactive soft keys - for quick access to numerous features
• 6 fixed feature keys
• Hold, Goodbye, Volume Control, "Smart" Mute and Headset w/LED, Options, Message Call Log (Includes Redial), Applications, Shift
• Handsfree with LED
• Direct-connect headset port
• Add-on Accessory Connection Module (ACM) - supports up to two snap-in adapters (Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA), External Alerter & Recording Interface)
• Compatibility - this phone is only compatible with the Meridian Option Telephone system
Questions about this product? Please call 01903 785727.
A Grade - Excellent condition. Excellent condition. This phone has been sanitized and professionally refurbished. Curly cords and line cord are replaced with new.
This item comes with 15 month warranty.